Gretna Green 50 Guests Package
Bringing a few friends and family to your Gretna Green wedding? This package will help you celebrate in style with those close to you, without breaking the bank! More »
You can choose from a range of great ceremony venues catering for both religious and civil ceremonies in and around the Gretna Green area. A firm favourite with our couples, the Famous Blacksmiths Shop is also only a stones-throw away from our hotel Smiths at Gretna Green, also your reception venue for this package.
Included in our Bride and Groom and 48 guests package:
- Your Wedding Ceremony at the Gretna Green Famous Blacksmiths Shop, Smiths Marriage Room, Bonshaw Tower (+ £330), Anvil Hall (+ £300) or Gretna Old Parish Church (+ £340)
- A photography package of 30 (8 x 6) photographs in a mounted leather album. (Anvil Hall 16 8x6 photographs in clear sleeves).
- Luxury red carpet arrival at Smiths Hotel for your reception (weather permitting).
- Table plan, name cards, white table linen and napkins, table confetti, candles, cake knife and stand all included at your reception.
- Private room hire which includes your own bar and private garden.
- Your full drinks package including an arrival drink of Bucks Fizz, a glass of red or white wine with your meal and a glass of sparkling wine for your toast.
- Three-course set menu including tea or coffee and Scottish Tablet.
- A two tier wedding cake with a Scottish design
- Evening disco and DJ with dance floor
- Evening buffet
- A luxury bridal suite room for the bride and groom on the evening of your wedding which includes Champagne, chocolates, bathrobes and slippers on arrival
Please note that your fees to either a Minister or Registrar are not included in this package and are the responsibility of the bride and groom. Please refer to our wedding fees page for more information.
Upgrades are also available, please see our wedding calculator to create your very own Gretna Green Wedding.
|Venue||Choice of Ceremony Venues|
|Reception||Smiths at Gretna Green (4* Hotel)|
|Guests||Additional Guests + £59.50 (2013)|
Share Your Experiences
Did you get married here? Why not tell us about your day?