The Blacksmiths Restaurant is a self-service facility and provides visitors with the chance to view the dishes before they choose. A range of dishes from light snacks to home cooked meals are available. For groups on a tight schedule speedy service is guaranteed by friendly helpful staff. All meals are prepared using local sourced ingredients and menus can be tailored to suit your clients' tastes and budgets. For those with more time you can make the most of the shopping at Gretna Green.
Both pre-booked self-service and table service menus are available. For self-service meals, vouchers are provided in advance or on the day. The vouchers replace cash for your clients to hand over at the till point.
Coach drivers will receive a free meal along with any tour leader/group organiser accompanying the group.
- Over 20 choices from home made soup and sandwiches to a full Carvery meal
- Meals made using locally sourced produce: Scottish meats and cheeses, local baker's rolls and cakes and ice-creams from Cream O'Galloway.
- Licensed bar open from 11am
- Fast, efficient service
- Friendly, helpful staff
- Tailor made menus for meal inclusive tours
- Full menu list is available on request.
- Child rate - half portions/half price for children up to the age of 12.
Call our Groups at Gretna Green on 01461 337893 for more information.