Smiths Hotel Smiths Penthouse Ceremony Package
Planning a small but unique wedding? Why not consider our exclusive, romantic Penthouse Ceremony Package in our hotel, Smiths at Gretna Green...? If you are in love with the idea of a Gretna Green wedding but would like something with a little twist then this wedding package has it all. More »
Accommodating up to 6 guests plus the Bride & Groom for the ceremony, our Penthouse is a luxury, stylish apartment which boasts a stunning view from Smiths Hotel, across the southern Scotland hills.
What Smiths Penthouse Ceremony Package includes:
- 2 nights for you, the bride and groom, in our luxurious Smiths Penthouse Apartment. Includes sparkling wine, chocolates, bathrobes and slippers
- Your intimate wedding ceremony in the open living room in front of the fire or (weather permitting) out on the Smiths Penthouse balcony overlooking the rolling Scottish countryside.
- A wedding photography package which includes 16 (10 x 8) photos presented in a traditional album
- Your choice of either a Harpist, Wedding Ceremony Singer or a Scottish Piper (subject to availability)
- Champagne and canapés after your ceremony for you and 6 guests.
- Candles provided for your Wedding Ceremony
- Direct contact with a Wedding Co-ordinator during your stay for any wedding requirements you may have
- Witnesses can be provided if you choose to elope to Gretna Green
In addition we can book a Private Dining Room for your party at a cost of £125.00, your guests can choose from our a la carte menu on the day.
Upgrades are available, (bridal bouquets, wedding cake, hair and make-up just to name a few) see our wedding calculator for inspiration.
Please note this package does not include your legal fees, for further information on what these are please see our wedding fees page.
|Venue||Smiths Hotel Penthouse|
|Witnesses||Provided F.O.C if necessary|
|Accommodation||2 Nights in Smiths Penthouse|
|Guests||Max of 8 (inc Bride and Groom)|
Share Your Experiences
Did you get married here? Why not tell us about your day?