- Milk chocolate with hazelnuts
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Per bar Calories 270 13.5% of an adult's GDA
- Milk chocolate with hazelnuts.
In June 1904, George Cadbury and his team of confectioners created a chocolate containing a ‘far higher milk content than previously known’ to challenge the Swiss domination of the chocolate market. After names such as ‘Highland Milk’ and ‘Dairy Maid’ were considered, Cadbury Dairy Milk (CDM) was launched in 1905 and became an instant success. Over 100 years later and the recipe is relatively unchanged and is kept under lock and key in a safe within Bournville.
- Be treatwise - Get to know your GDAs
- Each bar contains... Calories 270 13.5%, Sugars 24.5g 27.2%, Fat 16.8g 24%, Saturates 8.2g 41%, Salt 0.10g 1.7% ...of your guideline daily amount (GDA).
Milk Chocolate (Milk**, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Vegetable Fat, Emulsifier (E442), Flavourings), Hazelnuts (13%), **The equivalent of 426ml of Fresh Liquid Milk in every 227g of Milk Chocolate, Milk Chocolate: Milk Solids 20% minimum, actual 23%, Cocoa Solids 20% minimum, Contains Vegetable Fats in addition to Cocoa Butter
May Contain Wheat
May Contain SoyaSoybeans