Smiths Hotel 20 Guests Package
One of our best-selling packages, our 20 guest package has everything you need for your special day here in Gretna Green. Choose from a range of wonderful venues in and around Gretna Green to host your wedding ceremony. Whether it is a religious or civil ceremony you have planned, there is a unique venue here that will suit your dreams. More »
The Famous Blacksmiths Shop is itself only a short stroll away from our reception venue, Smiths Hotel and both are a favourite combination for many of our couples.
Included in our Bride and Groom and 18 guests package:
- Your wedding ceremony at the Gretna Green Famous Blacksmiths Shop, Smiths Marriage Room, Bonshaw Tower (+ £370) or Anvil Hall (+ £289)
- A lovely photography package of 16 (10 x 8) photographs in a traditional album. (Anvil Hall 16 8x6 photographs in clear sleeves)
- Luxury red carpet arrival at Smiths Hotel for your reception (weather permitting)
- Private room hire in Smiths which includes your own bar and private garden
- Table plan, name cards, white table linen and napkins, table confetti, candles, cake knife and stand all included in your package. (Chair covers can be arranged at extra cost)
- Your full drinks package including an arrival drink of Bucks Fizz, a glass of red or white wine with your meal and a glass of sparkling wine for your toast
- A delicious three-course set menu including tea or coffee and Scottish Tablet
- A stunning one tier Scottish design wedding cake
- Evening snack of a bacon or sausage bap and chips
- Stay for you, the bride and groom, in one of our Bensmoor Suites for the evening of your wedding which includes bathrobes and slippers on arrival
Saturday Supplement £200
Please note that your fees to either a Minister or Registrar are not included in this package and are the responsibility of the bride and groom. Please refer to our full terms and conditions.
More than 30 guests will incur a £150 room hire charge.
|Venue||Choice of Ceremony Venues|
|Reception||Smiths at Gretna Green (4* Hotel)|
|Guests||Additional Guests + £61 (2016)|
Share Your Experiences
Did you get married here? Why not tell us about your day?