Gretna Green 40-60 Guest Fully Inclusive Package
Thinking of having a larger Gretna Green/Gretna wedding? Why not have 38-58 of your closest friends and family join you with our 40 to 60 Guest Wedding Package. Accommodation for the bridal couple is included and guest accommodation can be arranged at an additional cost.
Choose from the following hotels to host your reception:
Smiths at Gretna Green 4*
Gretna Hall Hotel 3*
Greens at Gretna 3* More »
What 'The 40 Guest Package' (38 people plus the bridal couple) includes:
- Marry within the ancient building of the Famous Blacksmiths Shop, historic Gretna Hall Marriage Rooms or the Water Gardens at Greens
- Photography package of 30 (8x6) photographs presented in a mounted album (sent to you)
- Private function room hire
- Three course set menu for 38 guests and the Bride and Groom
- An arrival drinks of Bucks Fizz, a glass of red or white wine and a glass of sparkling wine for 38 guests and the bridal couple
- A 2-tier wedding cake with Scottish design
- Evening snack of cocktail buffet 1
- Evening disco with DJ and dance floor
- One nights stay with a bottle of sparkling wine for the Bride and Groom
~ Smiths Hotel - Suite
~ Gretna Hall Hotel - Suite
~ Greens at Gretna - 4 Poster room
Add additional guests up to 58 (60 including couple) from $77.70pp (venue dependant)
A Saturday supplement of $279.90 applies to Smiths Hotel weekend and premium choices.
** We can create tailored packages for over 60 guests. Please call our wedding planner team to discuss this in further detail.**
Please note that your fees to either a Minister or Registrar are not included in this package and are the responsibility of the bride and groom. Please refer to our wedding fees page for more information.
|Venue||Choice of 3 Ceremony Venues|
|Smiths Extra Guests||£69pp|
|Gretna Hall Extra Guests||£60pp|
|Greens Extra Guests||£55.50pp|
|Guest Accommodation Options||Available|
|Saturday/Premium Supplement||£200.00 (Smiths only)|
|On Your Marriage Certificate||Gretna Green or Gretna (Water Gardens)|
Share Your Experiences
Did you get married here? Why not tell us about your day?