INFORMATION ABOUT US
www.gretnagreen.com is a site operated by Gretna Green Ltd. We are registered in Scotland under company number SC052082 and with our registered office Gretna Green Ltd., Headless Cross, Gretna Green, Gretna, Dumfriesshire, DG16 5EA.
Our main trading address is Gretna Green Ltd., Headless Cross, Gretna Green, Gretna, Dumfriesshire, DG16 5EA. Our VAT number is 264 6189 36. Our Data Protection Registration No. is PZ309048XD
Gretna Green since 1754, is the registered trademark of Gretna Green Ltd.
Please find our Wedding T&C's outlined below which you can also download here.
Gretna Green Wedding Agreement
When you book your wedding with Gretna Green we will send you a copy of our Wedding Terms and Conditions with your wedding confirmation pack for you to review and return to us.
If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions, please feel free to email our award-wining wedding team on [email protected].
Shopping Terms and Conditions
The contract to supply goods by Gretna Green Ltd to its customers will be made when the Company debits the account of the customer. Gretna Green Ltd will e-mail the customer confirming the order made.
Under the Distance Selling Regulation, you have the following rights when buying online or by phone from Gretna Green Ltd.
- You have the right to cancel any order (contract) made with Gretna Green provided you do so no longer than 14 days after the day on which you received your goods.
- Your right to cancel/return goods for cancellation does not apply to made to measure, personalised or perishable items.
- To exercise your right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address. You can let us know of your intention to cancel by writing to us (see address below) or by emailing us on [email protected]
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery)
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied if the loss is the result of excessive handling by you. We will make the refund no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied Returns (Special Orders, Made to measure & Perishable Items)
Once a 'special order' (i.e. an order deemed at the time to be for goods not normally stocked by ourselves either in terms of 'type' of item or in 'quantity' - this will be stated to you at the time of order) or 'made to measure order' is received and the work is in progress, your right to cancel will not apply. Perishable items are non-returnable
For hygiene reasons, earrings cannot be returned to us unless of course, they are faulty.
You can exercise your right of cancellation by writing to us at
Gretna Green Ltd
VAT Registration No: 264 6189 36
email to: [email protected]
The prices payable for goods that you order are clearly set out on the website. If by mistake, we have priced an item erroneously, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch the item concerned. Note all prices quoted on the web are website only prices and may or may not be reflected in our in-store offers.
For orders made from the UK or the European Union, the prices quoted include VAT. All other orders to the rest of the world will be exempt from VAT.
If your item is not in stock, we can order it in for you. On an occasion where we don't have the item in stock, we will contact you with the options to either wait for the item to come into stock, change your order to something similar or to cancel your order and accept a full refund.
When ordering goods for delivery overseas you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
In the very rare instance where an order may arrive with item/s missing then you must inform us within 7 working days and we will endeavour to get the missing item/s to you as soon as possible. Our order processing methods are exemplary and we pride ourselves on completing each order in a timely manner.
Nothing in these conditions will reduce your statutory rights relating to faulty or misdescribed goods. For further information about your statutory rights contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizens' Advice Bureau.
If you should have any complaints or questions about any aspect of this online shop or the products you have received please contact us at [email protected] or write to us at:
Customer Services Department
Gretna Green Ltd