- Four crispy wafer fingers covered with milk chocolate (66%).
- Unwrap, break off a chocolate finger, snap it in two and savour the crispy wafer biscuit covered in deliciously smooth milk chocolate. KITKAT was first launched in 1935 as 'Rowntree's Chocolate Crisp' and didn't acquire its name until two years later in 1937. The ”KITKAT” name originates from the late 17th century in London, when a literary club met at a pie shop owned by pastry chef Christopher Catling. The group was called the "Kit Kat club" and took its name from an abbreviated version of the owner's name.
- A delicious chocolate bar, made of 4 fingers of crispy wafer biscuits covered with smooth milk chocolate
- Ideal for a break at home or work
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 41.5G
Sugar, Wheat Flour (contains Calcium, Iron, Thiamin, and Niacin), Whole and Skimmed Milk Powder (13%), Cocoa Mass (9%), Cocoa Butter, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Palm Kernel, Shea/ Illipe/ Mango Kernel/ Kokum Gurgi/ Sal), Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Emulsifiers (Sunflower Lecithin, Soya Lecithin), Yeast, Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate), Natural Vanilla Flavourings, Salt, Butterfat (from Milk), Natural Flavourings
- Contains: Milk, Soya, Wheat