Love Christmas Shopping at Gretna Green
Posted by Kiana Greenan - October 17, 2022
Five reasons to shop at Gretna Green this Christmas
What better place to begin your Christmas prep, than the Home of Romance itself? At Gretna Green, we pride ourselves on bringing people together, and what better time to do so than Christmas? Here are five reasons you should shop with us this Christmas -
1. We make gifting and Christmas easy; to achieve this, we have worked hard behind the scenes to pull together categories for each gifting section. Whether you’re looking for niche Scottish gifting or big brands, from our Gretna Green range to big brands such as Barbour and Joules, we have you covered. Personalise your order with your delivery note, or order one of our bespoke hampers, which are ready to go. If you are hosting this year, look no further than our stunning homeware range, from Christmas decorations to new bedding for that guest room… we have you Christmas-ready.
2. Bespoke hampers are ideal for that person who has everything. With our range of cashmere, and alcohol, our Christmas hampers also make hosting a little bit easier; shop our range of food and drink hampers to start your festivity prep. We have also made the process of thanking your colleagues or customer easy with our carefully selected corporate hamper range.
3. We are a proud family business. You are supporting a fifth-generation family business when you shop at Gretna Green. With this, our profits go towards supporting and building the Gretna Green community, and in return, we can gift you bespoke, handpicked gifting sent with love.
4. Bringing you sustainable gifting, we want to bring the best quality gifting to you this Christmas; however, we also want to give back some love to the planet. To do so, we have opted for paper bubble wrap when we can, and we also recycle all unwanted boxes from our suppliers, using them as paper shreds for your parcel. Shopping with us is a sustainable option as we try to use as many local and sustainable brands as possible. This Christmas, we are proud to announce various sustainable brands perfect for gifting, including Scottish Fine Soaps, another family-owned business that takes pride in its sustainable gifting products.
5. Bringing people together since 1754, when you shop at Gretna Green, you know you are buying from a historic, romantic location. Therefore, with every gift we give, we add a touch of love and romance. Our range of Gretna Green own brand products makes for the most special gift for a loved one. From our candles and defusers, perfect for those winter nights, our new glassware, perfect for hosting the festivities, to our stunning range of Gretna Green jewellery, ideal for those Christmas party nights or gifting options. We want to bring everyone together this year, and make Christmas as easy as possible.